1) Curious about who's behind the flood of TV ads and mailers that target different facets of Pennsylvania's budget debate? Hey, so are we. But the chances we're going to find out who is actually writing the checks aren't good; the identity of those donors is legally protected. Our Chris Potter has more about 501(c)(4) groups and the dark money they spend.
2) And speaking of money, don't miss Rich Lord's two-part series on Tom Corbett's courtship of the energy industry as a candidate for governor and the connections he maintained with that industry once he was elected.
3) Given that his party mates in the Senate aren't happy with him and that his campaign numbers are hovering in the low side of the single-digit range, perhaps it's time for Ted Cruz to consider a different strategy.
4) Mike Huckabee, on the other hand, has made it clear that he's not stepping away from the Holocaust analogies any time soon, even though it doesn't seem to do much other than irritate the voters he's trying to court.
5) In celebration of Bugs Bunny's 75th birthday, we share what is unquestionably the high point of his illustrious career: 1950's "Rabbit of Seville."