Geez, Seth MacFarlane was annoying last night. The P-G Magazine gave the Oscars an overall C+ grade, which seems about right. Back to the work-week:
1. Having trouble keeping the FBI probe of the Pittsburgh Police Bureau straight? The Mod Squad -- Lord, Navratil, Silver -- has an explainer. Rich is on WDVE talking about the investigation this morning at 9. (PS, Mayor Ravenstahl missed two public events he was scheduled for over the weekend.)
2. Now Monroeville's mayor is in trouble. Annie Siebert explains the wackiness in the major municipality east of town.
3. Pa arguably has more say in budget decisions now with both senators on the Finance Committee and others on good committees, Tracie Mauriello writes.
4. DC is barrelling towards huge domestic and military spending cuts later this week. Bob Casey is doing a conference call with reporters today to detail the impacts on Pa.
5. US Rep. Tim Murphy, R-Upper St. Clair, was on "Face The Nation" yesterday talking mental health.