1. Bill Peduto held a mass endorsement press conference outside the City-County Building, yelling above the traffic with his supporters that he's the principled pick for Pittsburgh mayor.
2. The Turnpike Commission CEO says the agency has already changed from the graft-riddled patronage pit that has landed several of its former leaders in court. He had no comment on some legislators' plans to combine the Turnpike with PennDOT.
3. Rah-rah to the Post-Gazette, which (mostly) won a right-to-know challenge against the Pennsylvania State Police on whether the statewide police roster is a public record.
4. PAIndependent has the story on a group of Western Pennsylvania legislators who are pushing to lower taxes on private airplane maintenance. Too many folks are flying their jets out of state to get them fixed, they say.
5. Steve Esack at the Morning Call has a moving story on a teacher-led push in Harrisburg to require school training on suicide prevention.