Sorry to miss you this morning, folks. Accept this humble brunch burger instead.
1. Hot off the presses: Mayor Luke Ravenstahl's lawyer says he's turned over the contract between Ravenstahl and a city contractor to authorities. As you'll recall, Ravenstahl recently hired the contractor to make renovations to his house.
2. Peduto and Wagner jab over the issue du jour: Peduto's 2006 vote against granting city help to PNC in building the $169.5 million Three PNC Plaza.
3. A Pittsburgh councilman wants to give tax rebates to folks whose property taxes increased in the 2012 reassessment.
4. From our reprint of a LAT story: The Justice Department apparently secretly subpoenaed phone records for nearly two dozen Associated Press lines, both in the wire service's headquarters and elsewhere.
5. Just for fun, that viral clip of a husband and wife singing their hearts out on a Jay Leno candid camera bit? Could be fake.