Good morning. With summer coming the helpings of Breakfast Sausage are going to be intermittent . . . but still filling.
1. Here's the full story on former Ravenstahl bodyguard Fred Crawford's two-hour appearance before a federal grand jury yesterday, along with denials from the mayor's lawyer and a mystery witness who wouldn't identify herself.
2. Senate leaders got together to introduce their version of liquor privatization, while admitting they don't have the votes currently to approve it.
3. PennDOT has a secret website on transportation funding but has refused to tell the AP which projects it contemplates.
4. Allegheny County will soon seek bids to drill for natural gas uder Deer Lakes Park, county exec Rich Fitzgerald announced in his quarterly address last night.
5. County council, in a unanimous vote, got behind covering the Andy Warhol Bridge in knitted yarn next month. It'll be the biggest project of its kind in the U.S.