Well, it's over. Mr. Chesney is headed on to Columbus, his fans are sleeping it off and the streetsweepers are still trying to scrape up the accumulated, uh, party debris.
Time for news.
1. The state House's transportation bill is due for a vote. Legislators have dropped plans to increase traffic fines, but the bill maintains an increase in the tax on gasoline to wholesalers.
2. State law could get stricter on child abuse, dropping ambiguous language that lawmakers say tied law enforcement's hands.
3. Some Pittsburgh high school seniors blew off school in their final weeks, with numbers showing that senoritis, the dread and fatal affliction, is among us.
4. Our Paula Reed Ward wrote on Sunday about how getting domestic violence victims to testify in court has become a nagging problem for prosecutors.
5. From a few days ago: Jack Wagner actually outspent Bill Peduto in last month's primary election.