Don't pretend you don't still want some.
1. The ACLU has filed suit to legalize gay marriage in Pennsylvania, challenging the state's Defense of Marriage Act in a federal lawsuit. The suit includes three couples from Allegheny County.
2. Allegheny County will hire a new firm to manage the jail's infirmary, which currently suffers no shortage of controversy. The previous contractor had largely abdicated responsibility to area hospitals, county officials say.
3. The county has also clarified a policy explaining when county assessors can and can't go onto closed properties to check out new construction.
4. Gov. Tom Corbett won't appeal a judge's dismissal of his lawsuit against the NCAA's treatment of Penn State.
5. Maybe that's because only 24 percent of Pennsylvania voters believe he deserves another term.