1. Welp, nothing Gov. Tom Corbett wanted done this year actually got done — and his staff members are feeling it. Mr. Corbett now has a new chief of staff, his third since the beginning of his term.
2. No red-light cameras in Pittsburgh yet, but it looks like city council is willing to give a test program a try.
3. A statistician called to testify by the challengers of Pennsylvania's voter ID law says, yep, more than one in 10 Pennsylvanians doesn't have a valid ID.
4. Nearly $16,000 and a bunch of laptops have gone missing from the Allegheny County Jail, as things there are wont to do, we suppose.
5. And Pitt and Penn State are neck-and-neck for the dubious honor of charging the most tuition among four-year public universities.