1. Another shakeup in the Corbett adminstration: The governor has named former state representative Katie True as his legislative affairs secretary, replacing Andrew Ritter, the acting secretary. They're still presumably blinking back tears over Monday's departure of Kevin Harley, the governor's long-time press secretary.
2. Local businesses are grousing over the Affordable Care Act's impending deadlines, which they say is forcing them to make decisions about offering health insurance without knowing what the plans entail.
3. Whoops: Corbett apparently forgot to list a $265,000 Hilton Head beach condo on his annual financial disclosure form.
4. And more on Corbett in the crosshairs: Haven't we learned that making jokes about shooting our political opponents is, you know, a really bad idea? Apparently not in Greene County.
5. Tonight I'll be live-blogging Candidate Comedy Night, featuring mayoral candidates Bill Peduto and Josh Wander, three judge candidates and special guest Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald, among others.