1. Corbett's out stumping for his Medicaid plan, which includes a controversial section requiring recipients to look for a job. He'll be in Lawrenceville this afternoon.
2. State Sen. Jim Ferlo has announced his proposal for a natural gas drilling moratorium. The horse would appear to miles away from the barn on that one...
3. Pittsburgh families are getting richer, with a "statistically significant" jump in median income between 2011 and 2012.
4. Heard on the radio this morning that city councilman Corey O'Connor is backing a plan to encourage pedestrians to wave brightly colored flags as they cross the street.
5. The PG is putting up a paywall. Plenty of constructive criticism in the comments section. As for this site, ditto what Stephen J. Nesbitt wrote about his WVU blog: visitors are welcome, but after coming here 10x per month will have to pay. There's a workaround through links posted via Twitter and Facebook, so if you don't already, follow @andrewmcgill, @KateGiammarise, @karen_langley, @moriahbee, @OToolePG, @PGPoliTweets, and/or @EarlyReturns.