1. The headline on this what's-next story about Luke Ravenstahl is perfectly melancholic: "I'll be around." (See above.)
2. Speaking of, former Police Chief Nate Harper (who was one of the mayor's headaches) may lose his pension after a guilty plea today, though the state law is murky.
3. Investors are the biggest buyers/sellers in the Pittsburgh market right now, reflecting a trend around the country.
4. A Dallas girl with a rare disease, who loves ducks, traveled all the way to Point State Park to see the big guy/gal.
5. Like cutting-edge Pittsburgh food? Here's a thing I did on a short film on a guerrilla dinner hatched by the gang at Salt of the Earth.