1. Robinson Township is selectively targeting Republicans in enforcing campaign sign restrictions, says the ACLU. (Yes, the ACLU.)
2. Pittsburgh's fiscal oversight board approved the city's budget for next year. Time to hit the links!
3. Sewer charges for homeowners will be going up > 50% the next four years to pay for federal mandates.
4. UPMC is buying a $51 million private jet that it plans to keep off the usual flight-tracking websites.
5. McDonald's is getting rid of Heinz ketchup, partially because the Pittsburgh company's new CEO is the vice chair of rival Burger King's board.