1. Gov. Tom Corbett swung by the Birmingham Bridge to urge lawmakers to pass a transportation bill that could shore up the state's aging infrastructure. The bridge, aging itself, partially buckled onto the pier below in 2008.
2. The state Department of Public Welfare secretary got an earful from aid recipients, who told her the state's customer service is terrible.
3. After weeks of appearing before county council, residents against drilling beneath county parks held a meeting of their own, hosted by state Sen. Jim Ferlo, D-Highland Park.
4. So when exactly is Penn State going to get a new president? Trustees canceled a scheduled announcement yesterday.
5. And did anybody else see the City Paper cover of our city's mayor?