Let us devote this morning greeting to the reasons why you shouldn't waste your money on lottery tickets.
Sorry to be a buzzkill.
1. Chelsa Wagner takes to the airwaves and beyond to blast Allehgeny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald after he threw her out of his Pennsylvania Society party his weekend. The twist? She was invited all along!
2. Bill Peduto makes requests of President Barack Obama during a meeting in the White House -- including a plea to permanently put the giant scaffolding surrouding the Washington Monumument on the North Shore.
3. Yes, perhaps they have 70 million reasons to be happy -- but some on Allegheny Council are still mad they had to read about possible proceeds from park drilling in the paper instead of from the county administration.
4. Pittsburgh teachers don't want to share their schools with Teach for America fellows, bristling at the implication that they're more "passionate."
5. Loved this story about a shoeshiner who donated $200,000 to the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh over the course of his 32-year career there.