1. Pa. Gov. Tom Corbett announced his support for a statewide ban barring discrimination against gays in housing and employment (a population not covered by federal anti-discimrination laws)...
2. ... and simulataneously asked (well, his lawyers did) during discovery in the ongoing state gay marriage lawsuit if any of the plaintiffs involved ever had heterosexual sex, an ACLU attorney said.
3. Pa. Auditor General Eugene DePasquale has jumped onto the raise-the-minimum-wage bandwagon, joining the 71 percent of polled Americans who believe the federal wage should be higher. State House Democrats have introduced a proposal that would raise the state minimum wage to $10.10 after a little more than a year.
4. People want to work for the The Doots! Every position Mayor-elect Bill Peduto has posted online through the Talent City initiative has gotten about 50 applications, results show so far.
5. The Post-Gazette prints a story about the REAL Santa, who is actually just a good-hearted ████ C E N S O R E D F O R Y O U R C H I L D H O O D ' S P R O T E C T I O N ████