1. Jim O'Toole's alphabetic marathon run of mini-profiles of the state's Democratic gubernatorial candidates ends today with businessman and former Rendell Revenue Secretary Tom Wolf.
2. With some forceful language, the Corbett administration is asking the state Supreme Court to reconsider its decision to throw out major parts of the Act 13 drilling law.
3. The fates of three major city redevelopment projects in the Hill, Strip and Hazelwood hang in the balance.
4. Democrat John DeFazio was elected Allegheny County council president last night over Republican Heather Heidelbaugh. Democrat Bill Robinson broke ranks to support Heidelbaugh's bid.
5. Burgatory (right) is absolutely slammed at all hours but is still worth visiting, partially due to a great app that tells diners when their tables are ready. The app from a South Side company partially founded by a CMU grad is set to go national.