1) Pennsylvania Attorney General and accused criminal Kathleen Kane will meet with media types on Wednesday, to tell us her side of the story behind the charges – including obstruction, oppression and perjury, which is a felony – that she leaked grand jury testimony and then lied about it in court. We'd say we're expecting a Nixonian performance, except that Richard Nixon had the sense to resign.
2) It took no less than a personal telephone call from Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes for Donald Trump to call off his scorched-earth campaign against the network and host/playground bully Megyn Kelly, who hurt Mr. Trump's feelings by asking him mean questions during last week's debate.
3) The Beginning of the End, Part 1: You say you were an employee of the Rick Perry campaign? Congratulations! You're now a volunteer instead.
4) The Beginning of the End, Part 2: Ted Cruz to Rand Paul supporters: C'mon over – Rand's ship is sinking a lot faster than ours.
5) This will be worth watching: We have our first guilty plea in the cases connected to FBI raids earlier this summer in Reading and Allentown.